Renew Dental Arts has re-opened for business!
Due to the risks associated with COVID-19 and recommendations by the Indiana Dental Association, as well as the American Dental Association, our Indianapolis dental office has implemented some new procedures and protocols until further notice.
- To limit contact between patients, our reception area has closed. An in-car waiting policy applies, and we ask that patients call us when they park or arrive on foot. We will then call them back when we are ready to seat them with their provider.
- Once inside the office, patients will be provided with hand sanitizer and have a temperature check via a touchless thermometer. Any patient with a fever over 100 degrees farenheit will not be seen.
- We have created a clockwise flow to the office, to eliminate patients crossing paths as they enter or exit treatment rooms.
- Dental hygienists and Dr. Miller have been wearing increased PPE to protect patients as well as themselves.
- We have removed magazines and other literature from the reception and consultation rooms, as these items cannot be sanitized.
- While our coffee and water station is still available, we have moved it to behind the front desk. Please ask if you would like a beverage!
- We have also added plexiglass barriers to our check-in and checkout areas.
Some good has come of this time as well - we now are truly paperless! Patients can now fill out medical history forms, consent forms, and more via their own devices or on our office iPad (which is sanitized after every use). We also now have online dental appointment scheduling, which works especially well if you need to schedule an emergency dental appointment in the middle of the night ;)
We are pretty pleased with how our staff has been able to adapt to these changes. We are also super grateful for all of our wonderful patients who keep trusting us with their oral health care - we love you guys!
If you are looking for a new dentist in Indianapolis during this time, or need a second opinion on an issue you are experiencing, please don't hesitate to call our office at 317-602-8924 or schedule your own appointment online by clicking here!
Renew Dental Arts is located in downtown Indianapolis at 2205 N Delaware St Ste 103, Indianapolis, IN 46205-4363.