No dental insurance? Our membership plan is for you!
According to the ADA, nearly 1 in 3 adults and around 10% of children have no dental benefits!
If you find youself in this situation, our membership plan is here to help - a simple and affordable membership plan that covers your yearly dental care needs.
Our membership plans:
- Cover preventive care for an entire year from date of purchase (in 2 appointments). The base plan (for healthy mouths) is the standard plan that will serve 70% of the population.
- Addditional plans are available for those with advanced medical conditions (at additional costs - we will go over costs before treatment is completed).
- Benefits start immediately.
- There is no waiting period. Membership runs for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- There are no deductibles, copays, or annual maximums.
- Includes 100% price transparency (treatment plan is subject to change due to medical necessity)
What else should I know?
- Payment is due a beginning of plan in one lump sum, unless other arrangements have been made with Renew Dental Arts.
- Our membership plan is not insurance and is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- Our membership plan includes a 30-day money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of our practice.
- A contract must be signed with Renew Dental Arts, including all members covered under the membership plan.
- Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
- The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance or other offers or discounts.
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by specialists outside our practice