Patient forms, map and directions to our Indianapolis office
Your first visit to Renew Dental Arts, LLC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures.
Mission statement: we are a highly engaged, collaborative team that has the privilege of creating unparalleled patient experiences for our Indianapolis community.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve as your dentist in Indianapolis.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community of Fall Creek Place and beyond.
- Exceed your expectations of Renew Dental Arts.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment for our dental patients.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels of dental education, professional improvements, and technological advances in dental equipment.
We have invested in the latest technology and offer a paperless check in process (on the computer) that takes 15 minutes or less! Paper forms are still available for those who request it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit at Renew Dental Arts!