Same day crowns, tongue tie corrections, and more!
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring, to full beauty and function
- Cosmetic Dentistry,to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible
- CEREC Same Day Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth, done in one day
- Clear Correct and SureSmile clear aligners, to move, straighten, and align teeth easily and affordably!
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dentures, placing missing teeth
- Extractions, to remove a tooth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again, potentially using our CO2 cold dental laser
- Grafts, to hold a dental implant in place
- Implants, which are the best way to replace missing teeth or secure dentures
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Lip tie corrections, using our C02 cold dental laser
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to examine each tooth and maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- A 6 step sleep testing process to test for breathing issues related to sleep apnea as well as night time grinding!
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tongue tie corrections, using our CO2 cold dental laser
- Veneers, a thin covering over another surface to improve aesthetics
- Professional teeth whitening, to help you feel confident and like your best self!
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, broken, cracked, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office at 317-602-8924 and we will do our best to see you the day that you call!